Infomaze successfully completed the second phase of an Intranet solution for one of the leading construction companies in Australia.
Infomaze’s Enterprise Content Management Solution (ECM) thus helped this company streamline workflow processes. This also helped the company share news, documents, images and content across its team within the company.
We were hired by the company where their existing development team abandoned the work. The pressure to release the first phase was immense as it was causing internal problems with regard to sharing of documents, accountability, managerial responsibility, safety compliance and more.
The problems faced by the company were as below:
- Company Announcements, Achievements and News could not be shared with the staff.
- A new project announcement was only via email. Project-related document was also shared via email and there was a version control problem.
- Post Project workings, achievements and photos were scattered across the working team. It also deprived other team members from seeing what projects were going on, along with status.
- No place to share safety instructions, signs and other documents.
- No Alert for upcoming Trainings, Tests or Review Processes.
- No Approval System for documents, hence deadlines were missed out.
- No central place to store photos/images.
- No Alert Sytem for Staff Anniversaries or Birthdays.
Hence, there was need for a customized ECM System to address the above issues and improve the workflow within the organization. Taking over the specifications from the previous team, our developers planned and executed the first phase within the discussed deadline.
Our solution improved the work quality and helped with huge savings on cost. Further, due to the criticality of the business, our system ensured safety compliance and training to the staff was provided at regular intervals.
Key Features of the Solution:
- Multi-user access level solution allowed the admin to customize each user’s access and rights within the system.
- Cloud based solution meant that it could be accessed from anywhere. It also helped staff at the construction site to access the required document at ease.
- Pleasing Modern Landing Page with widgets gave the staff access to all key functional areas of the system.
- Alerts on Training, Review and Approval Processes.
- Exclusive Human Resource (HR) section to manage staff, divisions, managers, training, test and reviews.
- Document Management, Review, Publishing – all from a centralized location.
- Reminders on pending tasks, training, tests, staff anniversaries and birthdays.
- Announcement, development along with a gallery for up-to-date information on current and upcoming projects.
- Dynamic, Easy to Use, Fast and Robust solution brought the organization and the team together.
If you have a similar requirement or want to improve your company’s internal workflow management system, then get in touch with our team to discuss how we can collectively improve the process and maximize your business’s profit.