Infomaze’s Field Service Management (FSM) Application is apt for any organization that needs to send technicians on-site to provide services. It is imperative for such companies to have a dynamic application that accurately monitors all service requests and at the same time, efficiently handles them.
Infomaze worked with a Power-Backup Supply Company to upgrade its Field Service Management into a better and dynamic one.
- No location-based scheduling of tasks for technicians.
- No method of tracking whether the technician has reached the assigned spot on time.
- The technicians could not report any additional services that they provided, along with the jobs assigned to them.
- No immediate job alert notifications.
- Notes, Feedback and Survey details were all recorded on paper (with no backup, of course!), which again needed to be updated to their in-house application.
Infomaze took up this problem and introduced a software application for the company to monitor their technicians. We also paired it up with a mobile app that each technician installed on his smartphone. This App has changed the lives of technicians for good, and includes:
- Location-based scheduling of jobs for each technician.
- Sending notifications to the client about when the technician will be coming.
- The status of jobs can be constantly monitored.
- The technician can add any extra task that he performed for a client.
- Estimates cost for each service.
- Highly convenient and easy-to-use.
- Value Added Modules including Advanced CRM, Forecasting, Reporting System, Dashboard to help stakeholders measure their business.
The FSM is committed to grow and evolve with time and keep up with innovation, so our clients can meet the changing demands of its industries and always be a step ahead of its competitors.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your existing Field Service Management System or new ideas in this regard.